Of all the gifts you give, access to health care will be the most life-changing! Someone needs you to open a door to health care.
Your gift in any amount will help provide an Open Door to Quality Care. Those thinking of giving a specific amount may want to consider these:
- $25 covers the supplies for an initial appointment
- $50 educates a person newly diagnosed with diabetes
- $75 gets a new patient started on the pathway to healthier living
- $100 helps a patient adopt new cooking knowledge and skills
- $500 meets the average annual cost of care for a patient
Use this button to safely make your gift on line.
Checks may be sent to:
For information on making gifts with appreciated securities please contact Ron Development Director Amy Vander Linden at (616) 336-8800 x206 or at email@example.com
Gifts to Catherine’s Health Center qualify as donations to the fullest extent permitted under the law. Catherine’s is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Here’s what people are saying:
“Not only do I get great health care but everyone, from the front desk to the providers, treats me with respect.”
“We give because we believe in helping people who don’t have options.”
“People have to know about this. It’s a hidden gem for those of us who need health care.”