We’re hiring a Program Coordinator to join our Program Team!
The Program Coordinator is the Program Team Lead, supporting Catherine’s mission by overseeing and managing multiple grant-funded programs. The Coordinator directly supervises the Patient Education & Outreach Coordinator and other staff when in programmatic roles. Ensuring programs run smoothly and meet appropriate benchmarks, the Coordinator works collaboratively with Leadership and program staff to build and maintain innovative community and public health initiatives.
The Program Coordinator works closely with the Executive Director and Executive Team to ensure appropriate services are provided, budgetary requirements are met, program goals are attained, data is appropriately entered and tracked, and reports are prepared and submitted according to schedule. The qualified individual would possess a passion for working with the under served and an ability to juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Two years’ experience in non-profit or similar setting
- Extremely detail oriented, while being able to hold programmatic functions in context with overall office operations
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to comfortably interact with diverse populations
- Ability to work collaboratively in a leadership role
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to motivate and mentor others
- Ability to handle organizational information in a confidential manner
- Competency with a standard desk-top and Windows based computer system, including ability to use Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects with multiple competing deadlines
- Ability to work productively in an unstructured environment with frequent interruptions while effectively managing a wide array of tasks, projects and responsibilities
- Willingness to adjust hours and priorities to accommodate the needs of the organization
- Preferred qualifications: Experience with an electronic health record, understanding of basic statistics, experience coordinating multi-faceted programs, clinical knowledge of eligibility for women’s preventive health services, experience with health insurance and/or public assistance enrollment, experience practicing motivational interviewing techniques, understanding of health equity principles
- Serve as Program Team lead; direct supervisor for Patient Education & Outreach Coordinator and other staff while in programmatic roles
- Oversee team projects, provide training and direction, and develop new programs as needed
- Ensure all team members receive up-to-date training and certifications, promote further education among team members
- Develop and maintain weekly team schedule
- Work with volunteers to accomplish appropriate programmatic tasks
- Maintain accurate records and provide timely reports
- Plan, coordinate, and evaluate programs in partnership with Patient Education & Outreach Coordinator
- Provide direct services for programs as needed, including one-on-one health coaching using motivational interviewing, health insurance and public assistance enrollment, and scheduling
To apply please click here and respond with a resume and cover letter.