The Medication Assistance Program
The goal of Catherine’s Health Center’s Medication Assistance Program (MAP) is to assist patients to obtain necessary medications in an affordable manner.
The MAP helps patients apply for programs that various drug companies have created for those in need. These companies provide free or reduced cost medications to qualified individuals.
Eligibility for these programs is determined by income and insurance status.
If you are insured and low income but your medication is not covered or is too expensive, MAP may be able to help as well.
MAP assists patients by:
- determining if their medication is available through a pharmaceutical companies’ assistance program
- working with their healthcare provider to find available and affordable medications
- assisting in completing and submitting medication assistance applications
- helping to troubleshoot issues in the application or refill process
- ordering medications refills
Medications ordered with the assistance of MAP must be ordered through the program and be delivered to Catherine’s.
Questions? You can reach the Medication Assistance Program at (616) 336-8800 x202