- Behavioral Health Provider – Streams
- Behavioral Health Provider – Wyoming
- Community Health Nurse – Creston (PT)
- Community Health Nurse – Streams
- Dental Assistant (Full-Time or Part-time) – Dental
- Dental Assistant – Streams
- Dental Receptionist – Streams
- Psychiatric APP (NP/PA) – Creston/Wyoming
- Registered Dental Hygienist (Part-time) – Dental
- Registered Dental Hygienist – Streams
- Staff Dentist – Streams
Don’t see a job listed that you’re looking for? As we expand our locations in 2022-2023, we will be hiring in all departments to help run our new locations. If you’re interested in working with us but don’t see your specific job listed, please send us your information! Follow the instructions below to send us an application and let us know you’re interested. We’ll work hard to match you to the best opportunity available.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for a job, you may either apply through Indeed by visiting our Indeed page linked here or you can apply via email by following these directions:
- Download and fill out our job application by clicking this link
- Email your application, resume, and any other relevant information to email@example.com
- Let us know which job you’re applying for in the body of your email, or if you’re interested in a position that’s not listed, let us know what kind of experience you have so we can match you to the right opportunity.
WHY WORK WITH CATHERINE’S?
Having started in the basement of St. Alphonsus Parish, Catherine’s has provided access to high quality, affordable, and compassionate healthcare for the underserved for 25 years.
We offer the opportunity to work in a diverse, dedicated, patient-centered clinic, providing over 6,000 primary medical, behavioral health, and health promotion/disease prevention services annually.
Dignity is one of our four core values, and we believe this extends not only to the patients we partner with, but to our staff as well. We strive to create a workplace where you can grow professionally and personally alongside committed and passionate team members.
We offer a generous and competitive benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; an employer-sponsored retirement program; paid time off and holiday pay; professional development allowances; and more for full-time employees.
Catherine’s is an equal opportunity employer. Catherine’s prohibits discrimination of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or genetic information.