“Watching Catherine’s grow, even in just the year that I have been volunteering, makes me feel like a part of something so much bigger and important than myself.”
– Amanda, volunteer
Volunteers have always been at the heart of Catherine’s Health Center. Volunteers join a team dedicated to providing medical care to low-income, under-insured residents of Grand Rapids, and their contributions of time and talent are vital in the continued success of our organization.
We currently have volunteer opportunities for:
- Primary care professionals and other health professionals such as physical therapists, occupational therapists, dietitians, clinical social workers, optometrists, pharmacists, health educators, etc.
- Clinical support from RNs, LPNs and Medical Assistants
- Clerical and administrative support
- Health Coaches
- Computer, Information Technology and data entry assistants
- Fundraising, communications and marketing support
- Volunteers to coordinate and assist with our community programs, events and special projects
If you are interested in volunteering at Catherine’s Health Center, please complete a volunteer application online, in person, or download and print an application directly from our website. We will contact you shortly afterwards regarding an interview.
Please send or return printed applications to:
Catherine’s Health Center, Attn: Volunteer Office
1211 Lafayette Ave NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49505
Questions? Our Executive Assistant Jess Eglinton can be reached at (616) 336-8800 x204 or email@example.com.
Are you a student looking to volunteer at Catherine’s Health Center? OnlineSchools.org has great information about volunteering! Review their Student Volunteer Guide before starting your first day.
“I truly believe in what is being done here and only hope that I can give someone else who comes in here the same kindness that was given to me.”
-Sharon V, Volunteer