We’re looking to grow our team with the addition of experienced full-time Medical Assistants (RMA/CMA) to assist to our providers in the delivery of compassionate and high quality primary care services to the patients we serve. Primary duties include: greeting patients/visitors, patient flow (vitals/health history), assist providers with exams, procedures, lab draws, the retrieval and delivery of patient lab and/or tests results, patient registration, and initiating patient referrals in a clinic setting.
Catherine’s Health Center is hiring for multiple Medical Assistants as we expand our health center to include new sites. We are seeking those who wish to make an impact on the health and well-being of those that are at-risk or resource challenged. We invite you to apply if you wish to work with an exceptional integrated care team in one of our existing or new healthcare facilities providing high quality primary care. Catherine’s is designated as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Minimum requirements include:
- Possession of an RMA or CMA certification
- Current certification or license in the state of Michigan preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience in a medical office or similar setting (Primary Care or Specialty office experience preferred).
- Must be comfortable using an electronic health record (such as Athena or EPIC) and basic medical office equipment.
- Proficient in phlebotomy, administering vaccines, performing EKG’s and basic CLIA-waved lab tests, and assisting with procedures.
- Available full time (30-40 hrs)to work Monday thru Friday, some early morning and/or evening hours.
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
Please apply here with a resume and cover letter.