Happy May, everyone!
There are lots of ways to improve your health and get involved in your community this spring and summer. Take a look at our May Healthy Living Newsletter and the May & June North End Wellness Coalition Newsletter for ideas.
We’re told April showers bring May flowers.. here’s hoping!
There are many ways to help us open the door to quality health care! We invite you to consider one or more of the items below.
- “Forever” Postage stamps – letter and postcard types. We can always use these!
- AA batteries (any brand) to power smaller medical equipment
- Personal sized non-allergenic hand lotion
- Laptop “Screen Scrambler” privacy filters
- Monitor stands
- Set of white dishes for informational meetings we host
- Gardening gloves for patients learning to grow their own veggies
- Garden tools for patients planting and tending their community garden plots
For more detailed information on any of the above items or other gift ideas please contact Ron Rozema at (616) 336-8800 x 206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.