- Catherine’s representatives receive check and add to knowledge through livestream panel conversation.
- Catherine’s Health Center participates in AstraZeneca livestream conference to share knowledge and experience gained through implementing grant.
- Press Release: AstraZeneca HealthCare Foundation Connections for Cardiovascular Health convenes conference to disseminate knowledge on improving cardiovascular health through safety net clinics. Catherine’s participates in livestream event.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Foundation and partners provide shared grant to Catherine’s Health Center and Exalta Health (formerly Health Intervention Services) to integrate behavioral health with primary health care for at-risk populations.
- MiBiz: Pair of Grants will help Catherine’s Health Center Fund Care for Low-Income Patients in Grand Rapids
- Statewide SSN release FINAL_11 30
- MLive: New book tells the personal stories of the efforts of Grand Rapids’ non-profits
- Rapid Growth Media: Personal historians’ book shares the stories of local nonprofits
- FOX 17: Local Writers Discuss West Michigan Non-Profit Anthology Book
- Rapid Growth Media: Catherine’s Health Center’s Indoor Walking Program ramps up for its 12th year
- Avon Breast Health Outreach Program Grantee Spotlight
- Part 1: Catherine’s Featured on Community Awareness Program
- Part 2: Catherine’s Featured on Community Awareness Program
- Susan G. Komen West Michigan: Underserved populations to receive essential early detection breast cancer services
- CBS Detroit: AstraZeneca Foundation Makes Two Michigan Grants
- Connections for Cardiovascular HealthSM Announces $161,950 Grant to Catherine’s Health Center
- Rapid Growth Media: Innovative Technology Makeover Modernizes Nonprofit
- Grand Rapids Business Journal: Trivalent Group gives $50K to nonprofits at CompassionIT awards
- CBS Article on Trivalent Group’s $30,000 Technology Grant to Catherine’s
- Rapid Growth Media: PhotoVoice Project shares women’s journeys to healthier lives
- Rapid Growth Media “Do Good” column features CHC volunteer needs
- A Watershed Moment: Catherine’s Health Center and the journey to LEED certification
- The Rapidian:Catherine’s Health Center awarded LEED Gold certification
- WMEAC: A Watershed Moment: Catherine’s Health Center and the Journey to LEED Certification
- The WZZM Ribbon cutting and public dedication story
- Catherine’s Health Center cuts ribbon on new $1.2M HQ in Grand Rapids’ Creston neighborhood